Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dog-gone morning..

Yesterday morning I woke up coz i heard some barking from the back door and I went to take a look but nothing was there.. Then I went to brush my teeth 1st, went to the loo and flip through the pages of the newspaper for a bit.. I made up my mind and I went out the back door to find where was that barking coming from, it was in a drain, soaking wet and shivering.. So, I just picked it up left it there and I went off, but it followed me to my doorsteps!

* cute ain't it?

* wandering and barking outside my backdoor..

* those cute puppy eyes..

Well, too bad I can't keep it and I can't it there to bark the whole day.. So, I put it in a box and brought it further out and left it there.. That's the end of the story of my dog-gone morning..

No comments: