Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year two thousand & nine!!

Happy New Year to all of you!! I don't know about you guys but I had a great time counting down in Sungai Wang yesterday!! This was the 1st time I went counting down in KL and I had fun!! Went there at around 7pm and I got back to my hostel at 7am on the 1st of January 2009!! There was usual countdown concert, the spray battles, the awesome fireworks and went for a movie after that!!

* the gang of four..

* Zee Wei, Bryan & Jason with some spray cans!!

* Zee Wei, Toh Ken & Bryan..

* some people getting sprayed here and there!!

* look at all the spray cans lying in the streets after that!!

* thousands of attendance in Sungai Wang!!

* went for a movie after the countdown, "Ip Man"..
superb movie!!

* the almighty four!!
picture taken after the movie in Pavilion..

I had a great time during the New Year countdown, had a really fun experience as it was my 1st time.. Anyways, Happy New Year to all of you out there!! May luck, health and wealth be on your side at all times!!

No comments: