Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008..!!

* 2008 is the time you see Malaysia changing,

finally there's someone saying something sensible and not crapping,

before this our beloved country was flopping,

but now the fuel prices kept on dropping!!



* In the year 2009, there will be a new man,

in the country's government and Minister clan,

@bdull@h's speech had always been blown off by a fan,

but when @nu@r speaks I would say "You are the man!!"



* The year 2008 had been a really wonderful year,

there are many things that I learned not to fear,

I would hope the next year would be merrier,

as 2008 is gone, I wouldn't shed a tear..



* This year had been pretty cool and fine,

people everywhere had been really kind,

in my thoughts these memories would always shine,

as I would like to say "2008, Auld Lang Syne!!"

No comments: