Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crikey!! That's a hell of a Stickie!!

Well, i am giving myself a long rest this week as i have been working my ass off for the past few weeks since i started doing the model of mine.. So, i have been drawing using the PC paint yesterday and these are a few of my stickman art!!

* "Go to hell! You f#kin' son of b#tches!!"
(Rambo getting all crappy..)

* "I think they found me! Mayday! Mayday! I need back up!!"
(A scene from Mission Impossible..)

* "HEEEE-YAHHHH!!!"
(Just a kung-fu dude..)

* "I am your father!! Join the dark side!!"
(Darth Vader speaking to his son..)

* "Eat this!! HUII-YAHHH!!"
(Bruce Lee kicking some ass!!)

* Don't you just love these stickmans??!! Which genius invented these awesome people?? I bet it isn't Leonardo Da Vinci, if he did, Mona Lisa would be the most beautiful stickman in a picture instead of the most beautiful woman in a picture painted!!

1 comment:

Kathryne said...

well, just in case u failed to be an architect....u have a backup job - Comic artist. muakakakakkaak