Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Joy!!

Merry Christmas!! Last night, 1st Sis had an open house and invited most of our family members, her relatives from Terengganu came too.. A night filled with joy, food, kids and last but not least presents!!

* decoration on top of the door by 1st Sis..

* candles and some aroma therapy thingy on the dining table..

* the well-decorated dining table..

* the Christmas tree..

* look at all the presents!!

* presents, presents and more presents!!

* the food before..

* the food after..

* 1st Sis's famous apple crumple!!

* watermelon cut into a Christmas tree shape..

* Roy and I..

* that's a picture of me when i was 1, do we look alike?

* ticklish Roy!!

* smile for the camera Zach!!

* cute little Sean..

* 1st Sis and I..

* 1st Sis, Roy and I..

* 2nd Sis and I..

* Mum and I..

* my Godmother and I..

* siblings and Mum..

* siblings and Dad..

* family love!!

* one big happy family!!

* my presents!!

* my presents after opening them..
(a moody bear, sunglass, shoe bag, a pair of jeans,
a T-shirt and a wallet..)

*Jingling bells are heard far away,

stars are shining brightly on Christmas day,

as Rudolf's nose is turning red,

Santa! It's time to get out of bed!!


* Christmas trees, lights & decorations,

problems aside, time for some celebration,

red, green, blue or white,

colours of Christmas have never been so bright!!


* Star light, star bright,

Christmas is here, so kids please don't fight,

before Santa comes, sleep tight,

don't be afraid, St.Nick would never bite..


* Merry Christmas everyone!! May God bless you!!

No comments: