Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bryan the 18th..!!

If you didn't know, i turned 18 this Monday which is the 8th of December..!! I didn't really celebrated on that day itself but my family and i had a dinner at TGI Friday's, Subang Parade.. Had a great dinner and had the trademark TGI celebration there which the dudes there did their thing..!! It was pretty fun and enjoyable, many thanks to my family especially my sisters and my brother-in-law for making it happen..

* had the famous lamb chop from TGI.. el fantastico!!

* proud uncle of two, Zach (top) & Roy (bottom)..


(As usual, TGI had their trademark birthday celebration, and Bryan was in the limelight!!)

* they gave me a ketchup bottle to act as a mic
and asked me to sing a song while
standing on a
chair..

* i brought Zach up with me to sing a song..
we ended up singing Jingle Bells as
Zach knew the words
to it..

* Zach was pretty confused,
but he enjoyed it and so did i..

* and i have to blow out the candle
of the cake which was a
meter away from me..

* Zach wanted to blow out the candle, so
we sang the birthday song again..

* Zach got to blow out the candle..

* lil' Roy and me..

* look at the camera Roy!!

(The many faces of the lil' chipmunks!! Zach & Roy..)

* Zach looking confused..

* the many mischevious faces of Zach Ryan!!

* the little one, Roy!!

* one of the mischevious faces of Roy Ethan!!


# 18, claimed as the legal number,

but i shall stay as cool as a cucumber,

18 is here and there are many crazy things to do,

but i will always think twice coz i do not wanna end up in Pudu!!

No comments: