Thursday, December 4, 2008

Say CHEEEEESE..!!!

Guess what?? I finally got my braces removed!! i just got it removed this morning and my mouth felt so naked!! It's like my teeth got undressed or something, smooth!! And i had my 1st pack of gum after 3 years!! Hahaha!! Now i can expose my teeth without feeling embarrassed, plus i am happy bout the end result.. No regrets for putting it on for 3 whole years!!

* CAUTION!! : Naked teeth!!

* Just showing off my teeth..

* Finally i can smile without feeling ugly or awkward..

* Just got a little cheeky and happy!! Hahaha!


# As we go our separate ways,

my feelings for you will always stay,

the taste of sweet, sour, salty and bitter,

all of it would not taste as better..

# 3 years of hardship together,

will be remembered forever,

as we part i shall not cry,

when i say metal go bye-bye..


* In loving memory of Bracie..

An appliance and a friend..
2nd of December 2005 - 4th of December 2008..

1 comment:

Kathryne said...

OMG!!! u r so vain...sam mm sai so many showing-off pictures ar? anyway, congratulation to u on ur 'breakup' with Bracie...may she find another lover who will embrace her with TLC~