Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweet Model O' Mine..!!

Last week, my class was assigned to complete a task.. That particular task was to build a model of a single-bedroom quarter or what we call the studio room in scale.. I started planning the shape and plan on Wednesday as we got the task was given on Tuesday, i started drawing my plan and other views in order to show me the shape what my model is gonna look like.. On Thursday, me and my pals went to Taman Melawati to get some materials and stuffs to build it.. And i started working my ass off on Saturday! This is how it looks like after i am done..:

* in the process of building my model..

* a free-hand drawing of the perspective view..

* plan view of my studio model.. isn't she beautiful?? *sniff sniff*

* another view from the top..

* the front view..

* the rear view..

* the main entrance / foyer..

* the entrance door..

* the bedroom door..

* the toilet door.. folding!

* the living room..

* the living room window..

* the kitchen and dining area.. cute eh??

* the kitchen window..

* the bathroom / water closet..

* the bedroom.. cool eh??

* another view of the bedroom..

* the balcony linked to the bedroom..

Looks small and easy, but it took me lots of time to complete this model..! It took me around 30 hours and sleepless nights to finish this plus i spent almost RM40 to buy all the materials.. I am satisfied with it though and i am God damn happy about it.. Finally, i am done!!

1 comment:

JonathanC said...

good work mate.
next time help me design my house for free