Monday, May 18, 2009

Back to the Origins..!!

I just watched X-Men Origins : Wolverine with my friends last week and I find it damn good!! Have you ever wonder why Logan aka Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) is always so confused and wanting to find back his memory? Watch this movie, it explains everything about how he loses his memory, his past life, his elder brother and many more.. And most of all, you get to see Gambit in action!!

* James Logan aka Wolverine..

* Viktor Creed aka Sabertooth..

* Wraith aka Will.I.Am??

* Gambit aka Remy LeBeau..

* Agent Zero..

I'm looking forward for the next X-Men Origins, from what I heard they are making the X-Men Origins for Cyclops aka Scott Summers.. Anyways, check out this movie, you wouldn't regret watching it!!

1 comment:

Princess Je t'aime said...

I watched dis movie 2 weeks ago too~ quite nice la. no more comment coz i didnt watched others series b4=_= Jet'aime here~
(btw, y no ppl leave comment in ur blog??)