Saturday, May 16, 2009

Roadtrip ala' Malaysia..

I just got back from a roadtrip a few days ago with 3 of my friends, started on Monday and just got back on Thursday.. I went to Cheras, Sepang and Pontian, Johor.. Travel and eating different types of food around their hometowns..

Klang

We headed back to Klang 1st as they wanted to have Bah Kut Teh for breakfast, i brought to a shop which is near my place and they seemed to like it very much..

* the infamous claypot Bah Kut Teh..

* the dry Bah Kut Teh..

* one big happy Bah Kut Teh family..

* Duhhhh??!!

Cheras

After the Bah Kut Teh breakfast, we head to Cheras, Jenn Yih's place.. We took a rest there and slept in his house that night.. The next day, we had Kajang satay before we head to Sepang to visit Lance's hometown..

* the satay restaurant..

* the small car thingy outside the restaurant..

* now you see it..

* now there's none left..

* me at the cashier.. *cheeeese!!*

Sepang

After we had satay in Kajang, we head directly to Sepang, Lance's hometown.. His place is pretty much near the Sepang F1 Circuit, it is something like in a kampung..

* the folks here plant dragonfruits, this is one of them..

* this is a dragonfruit tree, believe it or not, I have never seen one before until that day!!

* and this is a dragonfruit..

* took this picture of the clouds when i was walking around the village..
it looks like an ape eating an apple or something..


That night we had steamboat that was prepared by Lance's mum.. She does her own business in the house, selling noodles.. They still use the old fashion charcoal boiler thing and the soup was prawn noodles soup that was used for steamboat.. It was darn good!!!

After dinner, we went to the beach nearby Lance's place, the beach was pretty! We hung out there for a while, the place is something like a small resort..

* the Sepang Goldcoast..

* one of the chalets they have in the resort..

* that's the beach in Sepang..

* the cliche' pose!!

* and they have this bamboo tree arch, did some pose there as well..
looks a little bit like I'm flying eh??

* "I turn my head to the east, I don't see nobody by my side..
So, I turn my head to the west......."


Pontian, Johor

We spent the night in Sepang and had breakfast there, nasi lemak which was prepared by Lance's mum.. Then we headed to Johor, home of Zee Wei's.. It was also something like a kampung area, it was pretty calm and peaceful there.. After we reached Johor, Zee Wei brought us for a boat ride to the place where the folks catch fish or what they call the fish farm..

* the place where the folks live and catch fish..

* all aboard!!

* the breath-taking view..

* me in the boat..

* the so called fish farm..

* the gigantic jellyfish..

* an abnormal looking shark..

* a puffer fish..

* the fascinating spitting fish..
it can spit water to shoot down bugs so that it can eat them when it drops in the water..
a really cool fish..

* a king crab.. the shell is darn hard!!

* and that's me and the king crab..

* the rambutan tree behind Zee Wei's house..

* too bad it isn't edible yet..

* a passion fruit tree..

* a passion fruit..

And that wraps up my trip to so many places in just 4 days.. Well, this kind of trip is pretty fun when yoou have a group of friends with you..

1 comment:

Princess Je t'aime said...

oh my god! Pontian~ my lovely hometown~ haha... so fortunately know ur fren're from pontian too..Jet'aime here la