Saturday, October 18, 2008

Almost 6 hours of drawing..


After dinner at Taman Bunga Raya (TBR), i started drawing a perspective view of a house as shown here.. Andrew hung out in my room for around half an hour while i was drawing it.. I got really surprised that i didn't feel sleepy while i was drawing, i didn't thought that i would finish it in one night.. This particular drawing took me almost 6 gruelling hours! *phew* Actually i was doing two things at a time, was online-ing and drawing at the same time..

Well, all the hardwork paid off.. I am really satisfied with my drawing and i am proud of it! Call me a show-off but i am really proud of the final result and i am willing to show it! Hahaha! Well, this is just one of my assignment, there's more to come in the future.. And my 1st semester exam results are coming out next Monday! *Argggghhhhh!*

No comments: