Sunday, October 26, 2008

Got tagged again!! ( twice in a day!! WTF..? )

1. Do you think you are hot?
* Yeah!! I am sizzling!!

2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.

* Yea, u guessed it.. That's me on top of that building! LAWL!

3. Why do u like the picture?
* Coz i am The King of The World!!

4. When is the last time you ate pizza?
* Errmmm.. Around 3 to 4 weeks ago..

5. The last song you listen to?
* Robert Miles - Children..

6. What are you doing now besides this?
* Colouring some of my architecture drawings..

7. What name you prefer besides your name?
* Just Bryan will do..

8. 5 ppl to tag :

1. Brandon..

2. Choon Yon..

3. Robyn..

4. Peng Ern..

5. Yun Ming..

9. Who is no. 1 ?
* Peik Yan's boyfriend..

10. No. 3 is having a relationship with?
* Errr.. I think she just broke up..

11. Say something about no. 5?
* Gay freak of nature!

12. How about no. 4?
* Capoeira dude!

13. Who is no. 2?
* My ex-classmate..

No comments: