Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rain, rain & more rain..!

Since the day i came back to college after my semester break, it kept on raining these few days.. Well, rain makes u sleepy and when u are sleepy u can't concentrate in class especially when the teacher is a really boring one.. Moreover, i do not have the habit bring my umbrella around..

I always think twice before bringing my umbrella to college as i always take it for granted that it wouldn't rain on that day.. Unfortunately, my predictions are always wrong as it always end up raining really heavily or maybe drizzle a lil' bit.. And i just got a new shoe lately, i started wearing it to college lately and it got wet all the time when i come back from college! Damn u rain!

And i already said this once, when there's rain, there will be no futsal and i can't even go swimming.. Plus, one will feel really lazy and most of the time you will end up on the bed sleeping..
Oh well, rain or no rain, life goes on! I should stop whining about the rain and just get on with my life..!

No comments: