Monday, October 27, 2008

Can you really paint all the colours of the wind..??!!

Did some colouring for the past few days, 3 pictures which took me quite a lot of time to finish these 3 drawings.. I used only colour pencils for all of these drawings.. And i thought colouring was that simple!! I was wrong and colouring ain't no kindergarten thing!!


*A plan view on a particular house.. It isn't that good-looking though.. ( looks like a house design gone wrong! )

*Just some view from a street or something.. ( love the sky!! gayish purple!! )

*Took me the whole Saturday afternoon to finish this plan view!! ( darn trees!! took me most of my time just to finish that! )

*Spent around 30 bucks on these so called architecture colouring markers.. And i haven't started using it yet!!

1 comment:

Kathryne said...

u can really write!!!! not to mention.........artistic in ur drawing n colouring too! i'm amazed...n flabbergasted! am proud of u bro! keep it up