Saturday, October 18, 2008

Alone for the night..

Let me summarize it for you, mom and dad are out for a wedding dinner whereas sister is out for a wedding dinner as well.. No, i don't have a wedding dinner to attend! And that leaves me alone at home for the night.. Unlucky as well, futsal got cancelled, thought of going out for a movie but Jun Hin isn't home..

So i headed to Klang Parade, and had dinner in Old Town Coffee Shop, an expensive dinner actually.. Then i went shopping alone and i bought 3 surf pants from the Reject Shop.. Haha! 3 of it costs me around RM90, shop once a while is okay i guess.. Sad huh?? Having dinner alone, shop alone.. I am use to doing things alone actually, therefore it isn't that bad.. Haha!

Man Utd is playing later in the midnight, so i shall be staying up late ALONE to watch the game and wait for my fellow family members to return home..

No comments: