Monday, October 6, 2008

FIFA 09..


I would like to comment a lil' bit bout the latest FIFA which was just launched few days ago..
Apparently i own a notebook, so i played FIFA 09 on my notebook lately and i found out that the game-play is much easier compared to the previous one which is FIFA 08.. Moreover, the graphics improved a lot and some PC might not be able to support this game..

I tune down the resolution too to prevent it from lagging.. There are more game modes and more features in this game, i have not explored it fully yet.. One thing bad about this game is that the commentating is still the same since FIFA 07, there aren't any changes since then.. I think i can memorise some of the phrase they often use when u score or when u got fouled or anything..

I am not really sure bout the PS3 and the X Box 360 version but i bet it is better than the PC version, from what i saw in YouTube, it is different from the one i played in my notebook..
Well, that's all on the new FIFA 09.. Fanatics of FIFA, u should get this one, it is worth it!